• Sharlene Welton held an Open House at her Studio in Romulus this past weekend, Dec. 3 & 4. Hope you were able to attend!
• Maureen Keast has two acrylic paintings accepted into the Think Small Show at Lawrence Street Gallery in Ferndale.
• .Janet Kondziela won Best of Show at the October Canton Fine Arts exhibit. She placed 2nd at the Livonia Fine Arts exhibit, and 2nd place in the Detroit Society of Women Painters & Sculptors Recent Works exhibit at the Loft Gallery in Mt. Clemens. She also has two pieces in the “Our Rivers, Our Lakes” exhibit at the SOC HQ, Boll House in Grosse Pointe Farms. The exhibit runs to December 2. In addition, Janet sold one of her paintings done in Ireland and two “sky” paintings. She’s had a great month!
• Joan Smykowski exhibited a ceramic plate in the October Canton Fine Arts Exhibit.
• Diane Szomolyai exhibited 15 pieces in the “Warrior HeART” show at the Huron Valley Council for the Arts in Highland, MI. This exhibit was for military veterans with a passion for art and honored our service men and women.
• Christine Panyard was featured in the September issue of The Michigan Catholic about her experiences on tour in Cana, Israel. Christine has published a book “The Sistine Chapel: A Biblical Tour” and is about to publish her second book, “Stalking Michelangelo.”
Janet K. & Kathy's open studio & Sale Night
Kathy and I had our 2nd Annual Open Studio & Sale Night on Friday, Nov. 11 and we had such a good time! It was a chance to share laughter and light refreshments while viewing art and reconnecting with old friends. Thanks for attending!
Fine Art Studio of Janet Kondziela & Kathy O'Connell
23810 Michigan Avenue, Suite 203, Dearborn MI 48124